Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Lead Me

Sometimes you hear a song that just touches you, takes your breath away, even. This is a song like that for me. He can't do this alone. We can't do this alone. I can't do this alone.





In the last week, I've had some overwhelming moments and the words keep running through my head.

So Father, give me the strength
To be everything I'm called to be
Oh, Father, show me the way
To lead them
Won't You lead me...

I have so many friends in my life that are in the same place that I am in one way or another. Loving and struggling through parenthood, trying to be better, never feeling like enough, wanting more for themselves and their spouses and their children. We are all on different paths, but we have a common thread of wanting the very best out of ourselves and for those we love. Maybe this song will touch you too? If not, that's okay, I could still listen to one thousand more times and not be sick of it, so here it is...

No comments:

Post a Comment