Thursday, December 17, 2009

The Lily Tap Show

Since this blog isn't called the Bryson show, I thought I would update some other things happening. Short and sweet, you know that is my specialty. As I mentioned on Tuesday Lily had her last tap class. I didn't get to go as I had promised I would. I could post 10 videos of this day, they are all so cute. Tap is really a good class for Lily and she is super sad that it is over. The first one is her doing the Robot. SO HILARIOUS.

The second one is part of a dance routine to "Ain't never had a friend like me" from Aladdin, they've been working on each class since the beginning. Lily is such a tap dancer! :)

My big girl seems even bigger and my baby girl seems like a big girl now too, what a difference a few days make. At the end of class Addie went out and did tap with Lily too. She is always doing ballet and tap around the house and hopefully we can get her into a class sometime soon.

They really are the sweetest sisters!



She is the one in all pink with black shoes 3rd one from the left.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!!! She's incredibly sweet...Lorelei took a dance class with her dad while I was expecting the twins. Thanks for giving me a little peak at the cuteness I missed. Hugs

    ReplyDelete