Friday, September 18, 2009

The annual picture at Hayden's by the Lake

Yummiest brunch in town! Now it's a family tradition with Lawrence's parents...

July 2009


July 2008


July 2007


Day 9 of blogging by the way, if this can even count. I think it can because I'm so impressed with myself for finding all 3 of these pictures. I promise in a few more days I will have weeded out all of the old pictures I need to post and start posting about new stuff. I'm sure Sabine's family is wondering what I am doing with their daughter if I never post a picture of her!

Lots of fun stuff planned for the weekend ahead...so it'll all be coming. The Gunderson Family just got the most gorgeous family photos I think I've ever seen! I can't wait for our family fall photos in October! Though I know nothing can hold a candle to these amazing pics! WOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment