Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving




It's thanksgiving.

I'm enjoying the first moment of relaxing in as long as I can remember. THANKFUL.

I know that sounds a little dramatic, but it's true.

Bryson is napping, Lawrence is at the store with Addie. Lily is enjoying sibling free time printing pictures with her grandma. Julia is showering. And there is absolutely nothing that needs my attention right now. Except my coffee.

Aaaaaaaaahhhhh. Exhale.

A fleeting moment but I will enjoy it just the same.

I attempted a wordless wednesday all day yesterday. It was a winter wonderland on the drive accross the state. I think it didn't go. But maybe it did. I'm not sure. The internet is faster on my phone than on my mom's computer.

Ironically cell service is sparce but texting works.

If you are reading this it means that I updated the blog via text message. If not my thumbs are sore for nothing.

I'm enjoying big mountains and dial up internet and no cell service.

It's cold and beautiful. I forgot how cold 8 degrees is and the mountains never get old.

Yummy food and good friends coming up next. I don't have to cook.

I need to show you a picture, but that just isn't possible, I guess. Or maybe it is, you tell me.

My kids love it here and so do I.

No comments:

Post a Comment