Friday, September 24, 2010

Vertical Greeting



This is my new greeting when I go to get Bryson first thing in the morning or up from a nap. Except first thing in the morning has been 5-6ish, so still pitch dark out. It means that when I hear him squirming or talking after a short nap, he won't be settling back to sleep. Once he is UP he is UP.
His napping is a little bit inconsistent, he usually naps around 9am and 1pm, unless one of those naps is super short or super long and then we adjust accordingly. He is pretty darn happy to see me though, and it's a great way to wake up. In the photo below he was half laugh and half cry because I opened the door then left to grab the camera and he wasn't too thrilled with that.
I love you, my chubby thighed sweet little man. You truly light up my life. Muah!

Also, happy birthday to Shawna today!

2 comments:

  1. Bryson looks a lot like Addie in that picture. :) He sure is a happy little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it's such a predictable thing to say, but ... he's growing so fast, into a boy instead of just a baby! What a cutie! And what a happy, happy greeting. It's been almost three months since I've seen him. Sooon.

    ReplyDelete