Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Just no time

It's been so long since I blogged that I'm so far behind.

Here are the blogs that are still waiting in the wings:
Easter weekend in Joseph
Cutest Sisters Ever
Au Pair busy-ness
New Monkey PJs
The Sun is Shining
What's for Dinner

I don't know what's up with me, but I can't get the brain (or the time to actually write about any of these things). Then when I do, I don't have the pictures ready, and that simply won't do, you know, having the blog written but not the pictures posted. Sigh. I'll get there.

In the meantime, I'm just writing to say that we are alive and well. Life is good. Just too. darn. busy. Good busy, but blogless busy just the same!

1 comment:

  1. You hang in there and take care. We all will still be reading when you get the chance. Let me know if you need anything. Loves!

    ReplyDelete