Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Babysites comes to an end

To all of my faithful babysites.com followers, the time has come to an end. The site is for babies, and my children are not. Two years of blogging and pouring my heart and soul of becoming a mother for the second time over has reached the max capacity, unless I want to pay $35/year. All good things must come to an end. I'm more and more drawn to blogspot as read the entries and look at photos from my dear friends.

So here we are. I will continue to share way too much information, pour my heart out, roller coaster from crazy frazzled mom to heartfelt deep thinking philanthropist. I'm frustrated and annoyed but gracious and thankful, all in a matter of 10 minutes. No matter what I always feel overwhelmed and have too much on my plate. And that's probably how I'll keep being. And for some reason, you, my friends and family like to read about it. It means I can update you at 11:56pm and you can read it from your desk at 11am instead of finishing your excel schedule or paying your bills or (gasp) playing with your kids.

This site isn't password protected, so I'll probably have to be a little more PC than in babysites which I had under lock n key. But that's okay, I'm a pretty open book and if I don't want the masses reading about it, I probably could get away with not writing it.

I'm crazy in love with my husband of 6 years, Lawrence. We make a good team. I'm still always analyzing us anyway. Sometimes I say go us. Sometimes I don't. Even so, we're in this together for the long haul and I'll make us get better at everything we do if it makes me even crazier and more overwhelmed, because, well, that's what I do. I'm a relationship junkie...no relationship will go un-worked on and worried about by me!

Now on to the highlight of the show...my amazing kids. Lily just turned 4 and Addie 16months. Oh how I love them. They are sweet and loving. They make me smile every time I look into their eyes. I constantly want to be better for them, I worry and I never feel good enough, but they think the world of me. They are so happy and grateful. I'm doing a good job, gol darn it, and I'm going to keep writing about it. Oh, I'll write about the times when I'm not too so that the rest of you remember, we're all only human...doing our best of keeping control when we aren't the ones in control. AT ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment