Friday, November 21, 2008

It's my body mama

Fast forward 10 years and the phrase I heard tonight would have terrified. Okay, what am I saying it horrified me anyway.
"Lily, don't poke yourself in the eye like that honey"
"It's my body mama, I can do what I want to it"
GASP

Here we are, 8:00pm and the kids have been down since 7:02pm. Lily actually ASKED to go to bed for the first time in her life, and she meant it. We got in at 6:20, I was out by 6:40 and she was asleep at 6:46! Lawrence was out of Addie's room by 7:02. We cleaned and vacuumed the house, did dishes, laundry, and packed our bag for our big outing tomorrow.

We are headed down to On Deck to watch the "Brawl of the Wild" and "The Game". That would be Montana vs Montana State and Ohio State vs Michigan.

We plan to go down around 9am for breakfast. Then my party starts at 11, free burgers and brats, they'll show the MT game, and we'll just stay for lunch and then as long as the kids last.

Should be fun, we're all packed and ready to go. I canNOT believe it's only 8:06.

No comments:

Post a Comment